Kamis, Juli 09, 2009

Potato Mocca Muffin

I have an obsession to make a delicious cake with creamy pure potato inside it.
This afternoon, I planned to make it.
Basicly, I just made my previous recipe as recommendation. The same recipe of my Banana Cakes. Unfortunely, this time... I'm not satisfied with the composisition in this recipe.

On the other hand, my nephews like it ! they said, that it's quite yummy cakes...... hmmm.well.. I don't think , Boys ...!!

I still would like to remake the ingredients next time, in order to make it become my favorite cakes.. hihiiii..

Do you want to try ??
Here is the recipe , who knows you will like it too...


Potato Mocca Muffin


Ingredients :
175 gr Margarin
165 gr Sugar
3 Eggs

150-200gr Potato Pure

175 gr Plain Flour
15 gr Milk Powder
10 gr Cornstarch
20 gr Cocoa Powder
2 gr Baking Powder
1  tsp Mocca Pasta


Directions :
1. Beat the margarin & sugar with mixer till creamy. Add the egg , one at a time, beating until blended after each edition, continue till creamy.
2. With mixer at low speed, gradually add the potato pure, beat it till well combine.
3. Add the dry ingredients and stir well. Last add mocca pasta, stir till well combine
4. Pour the batter in to muffin-tin, sprinkle with choco chips for topping.
4. Oven on 160 Celcius .

Artikel Terkait

1 komentar:

terapi skoliosis jakarta mengatakan...

Wah unik yah, ternyata cupcake bisa dibuat dari kentang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...